Monday, August 4, 2008

Biopsy Underway

Bill here.

I'm in the waiting room, after having grabbed a quick breakfast in the cafeteria. We arrived today at 6:45, they took Abbey to be prepped for surgery at 9:30.

We ran into the doctor when we got to the hospital as I was grabbing a quick coffee. We were pleased to see that he would be properly awake. While I was eating my breakfast, he ran through the cafeteria, appearing to grab a quick snack between surgeries.

Like Abbey, I wish to thank everyone for all of the wonderful support that we've received over the past few days. Our inboxes are overflowing and it's making us even stronger. Thank you.

Trent is doing well. He's aware of the surgery and that the doctors are taking a look at what's making Mommy feel bad. We haven't mentioned cancer yet, but we've let him know that she's probably going to have to take some medicine that's going to make her feel rotten and make her grumpy. Our wonderful neighbors Stefane and Cristi are picking him up from school today, but I'll be heading home tonight to be with him for bedtime.

Thanks again!

love,

Bill, Abbey, and Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment