Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No news 'til Thursday

Just wanted to post a brief note to let everyone know that I won't get the results of my PET scan until my follow up on Thursday. I'll post something Thursday night to let you all know what we find out. I PROMISE!!!!

I also wanted to let you know that the interview I did during the Lymphomathom was posted to the Irvine Community TV website (http://irvine.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=26&clip_id=1781). You can jump right to the interview by clicking on "Lymphomathon" in the segment list on the right. And here's a video that Katie put together from that day. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the spot on the walkathon and have our fingers crossed for Thursdays news.

    Love,

    Chuck and Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abbey-
    Looks like y'all had great weather for the Lymphonmathon! It's cute that Trent got shy for the camera. I'll be thinking about you Thursday!
    Love, Ina

    ReplyDelete