Monday, October 6, 2008

Friendly Reminder

Nothing new to report on the cancer front, just slogging through the yucky days of the latest treatment cycle.

This is your friendly reminder that if you want to have your very own limited edition "A-Team" t-shirt you need to email me quantity and sizes as soon as possible. You can hand-deliver a check ($16/shirt) or drop it in the mail. Let me know if you need the snail-mail address. My email is over on the left in case you need that.

In other news, the mighty, mighty Hornets are still undefeated following their latest 4-0 victory over the Wildcats. Trent scored another goal and has taken on the nickname "Bruiser". The nickname came from the lump on his head he got from his run in with my sewing table, but it works for soccer too!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. We think of you often; hope you are feeling better soon! Glad to hear that Trent is having a blast at soccer! Take care and hugs to all!
    Julie, Mort, Josh and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey,
    Please send me your snailmail address so that I can mail you a check with my shirt order! Thanks!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    Is shipping included in the $16.
    If not, I'll add $5 to the cost.

    ReplyDelete