Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feedback Needed!!!

Hi Everyone!


Things have been going well this week, just the usual 1 week post-chemo, run-down feeling. I seem to be back on the upswing now and may have finally kicked the cold I got from Typhoid Trent.

I need feedback from all of you in cyberland to know if my latest crazy idea is a good one. I have been trowing around the idea of getting t-shirts for the A-team to wear in November's Lymphomathon and thought that there may be others of you who can't participate, but would like to show your support and feel part of the team. I found a great website that does custom tie-dyes and I came up with what I think is a very cool design. The company has provided a couple options for a back design and so now the fun begins.


First, I need to know how many people would be willing to shell out $16 for this totally awesome t-shirt!

Front Design


The price could go down the more commitments we get so act now!


And second, which design does everyone like best for the back?

Back Design #1









Back Design #2









Polls are on the left so get voting!

I will come up with some way of letting me what you would like to order (# and sizes) and then coordinate shipping. I think I'll need to know final decisions by mid-October so they will be ready in time for the Lymphomathon.

Thanks in advance!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Abbey and Bill,
    I am a first cousin of Chuck and have been following your blog and your fight against this crazy challenge in your life! I know that things will work out in your favor and you will be "good as new" in no time! Please count me in for a T-shirt. I have already sent a donation to the team and would love to "sport" the t-shirt the day of the walk. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the walk, but by wearing it I will show that I am a team member and if anyone asks I will share with them so they can make donations as well. Keep up the good spirits!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll be happy to buy a shirt but I'm not crazy about the lettering for either of the back options. I like the color of the shirt. I'm glad the 2nd chemo run went well. Talk to you soon.
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to buy a shirt.
    Love the tie dye.
    Glad second round chemo went well.
    Glad to "see you" in the PR chat.:)
    C=C
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the t-shirt idea and yes, I would totally buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I will be wearing that shirt when I walk!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shirt is a great idea, and I'm willing to plunk down $16 for one IF there is a small or medium size available.

    Good to hear that the 2nd round of chemo is being tolerated. Despite what the shirt will say, it's hard to "pity the tumor"!

    Best,
    Harvey (& Ellen)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea for the shirt, like the design 1 for the back.
    You could ship anything here for people walking and we can get them passed out at the walk-a-thon. Glad to hear things are going well, just watch your pace.
    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about harkening back to Bill's first letter: "Kicking the s___ out of Lymphoma..." With your determination your tumor has no chance.

    I look forward to wearing whatever you come up with. See you in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in for a tee-shirt! I'm gald to hear Round 2 is finished, and things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tye dye! Count us in (Melissa, Chris, and Nathaniel and Bella too if they can go that small) for t-shirts! I love the Mr T reference!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shirt. Count Jen, Rachael and I in. I am in the middle of physical therapy for my achilles but once I am up an running again I will proudly wear it at my next race or just a training run. I love bright colored clothing. I may even need two.
    Also, you have inspired me to seek out Team in Training for the Disney Marathon. If you haven't already, look them up. A good orginization for fundraising toward reseach and prevention and the like. A plus is the support mechanism for my training and the races as well.
    Duff

    ReplyDelete